This is a narrative campaign for the Horus Heresy centered around the war for the important industrial world of Nova Sepira IV.
More than just a traditional campaign, this supplement combines the land battles of the Horus Heresy, close quarters Zone Mortalis action and the epic space battles of Battlefleet Gothic.
Take command of forces ranging from small boarding parties to giant warfleets and secure the planet in the name of the Emperor – or the Warmaster!
Included in this book:
- The setting and the story of the campaign
- Campaign rules and missions culminating in a massive final battle in space and on the war-torn planet
- Datasheets for characters, units and vehicles for the Blood Angels, Iron Hands, Emperor’s Children and Iron Warriors Legions
This campaign utilizes rules from:
- The Horus Heresy: Age of Darkness Main Rulebook (official)
- Liber Astartes & Liber Hereticus (official)
- Liber Imperium &/or Liber Mechanicum (official) (optional)
- Zone Mortalis Rules Supplement (official)
- Battlefleet Gothic Remastered Rulebook (homebrew)
- Battlefleet Heresy Book 1 (homebrew)
- A Hex Map System
- Warhammer 40k 7e: Planetary Onslaught (official)
Checkout this campaign at the author’s site here!
Special thanks to Idunnoguy for making me aware of this very cool campaign!