The Fra’al are an ancient race of void dwelling pirates, smugglers, black-market traders, and occasional conquerors, which have plagued the Galactic Northwest of the Milky Way for eons. Though their origin worlds are lost to all, including the Fra’al themselves who have forgotten much of their pre-void nomadic wandering, they may fact never had such terrestrial beginnings. What is known is that they are remembered by most other races of antiquity including records kept by the ancient ancestors of the Eldar from before the Fall and the birth of Slaanesh, as well as Human empires rising to prominence before their annihilation during the Age of Strife. Today the Fra’al Conclaves still reap a bitter harvest from the various void-ways and warp-translation lanes, taking what can be acquired by force or otherwise through guile and negotiation. When conflict is preferred or forced upon them, the Fra’al use their innate monstrous Psykana and Aetherically-saturated technology to destroy their enemies.
The Version 1.1 Fandex PDF contains the following homebrew lore and rules to play as the Fra’al in 9th Edition WH40K:
- Lore on the Fra’al based on Black Library & Forgeworld resources, as well as originally created lore and content.
- Detachment Rules and <Conclave> Customisation abilities.
- Fra’al Weapons and Wargear rules.
- Fra’al Stratagems, Warlord Traits, Aetheric Artefacts, and the new Malevolency Psychic Discipline.
- 12 Unique Datasheets for Fra’al HQ, Troops, Elites, Fast Attack, Heavy Support, Flyers, and Lords of War.
- Initial Concept Artwork for the Fra’al Troops and Aether-Golems.
Download this Fandex directly from the author’s Mega here!
Find more of MECHFACE’s work on his Linktree here!